Easy Flood Claims Process
We understand that the recent rainy season has affected many of our customers and are here to support you in this time of need. All our branches are operating as usual (except Temerloh branch) and we remain dedicated to helping you through this crisis.
In addition, we have implemented several initiatives to assist our customers who have been impacted by the floods so that claims can be quickly and easily filed.
- auto365 Comprehensive Plus and auto365 Comprehensive Premier policyholders do not need to submit police reports for flood relief allowance claims for accidents dated 18 December 2021 and 19 December 2021. Applicable to whole of Malaysia.
- Policyholders can submit claims at all panel and non-panel workshops with photos of the damaged vehicle and bill.
- Direct settlement for straightforward claims below RM30,000.00.
- Turnaround time (TAT) for claim approval is 48 hours.
- Claim settlement is on reinstatement value basis if the policy is subject to Reinstatement Value Clause without the need to check whether affected items are reinstated as per the Special Proviso under the said clause.
- Waiving checking on the adequacy of sum insured for claim below RM30,000.00.
- Interim payment for complex claims.
- Simplified documents by waiving the requirement of non-crucial documents, i.e. claim form, police report, repair or replacement quotation/invoice, historical purchase invoice.
To file any loss or damages caused by the floods, you may reach out to us via the channels below.
24/7 Kurnia Contact Centre
Kurnia Auto Assist emergency roadside services: 1 800 88 3833
For any enquiries on claims processing, please contact us at:
Thank you and stay safe.