MCO Express – Fast Track Own Damage Claim
During the Movement Control Order (MCO), we understand that making a claim after an unfortunate accident is difficult as your movement is restricted. Let us help you by making it easier for you to claim for Own Damage: introducing the MCO Express to expedite your claims process
These are the steps that you can take should unfortunate incidents like an accident occur.
If you meet with an accident, your first step should always be to lodge a police report within 24 hours of the accident.
After lodging a police report, you may contact us via any of these channels listed below to start your claims process.
- Call us within 48hours at 1 800 88 3833
- Email us at
- Whatsapp us at +6012 259 4190
Upon contacting us, your claim will be processed, and you will be contacted within 2 hours (during business hours) or next working day (weekends or public holidays).
Upon acknowledging the discharge voucher, we will obtain your account details and remit the payment to you via e-payment.
For a better assessment of the damages by us, you are required to submit photos of your vehicle following the accident. The photo requirements are as below:
- 4 General Views (45-degree angle view)
- Odometer reading
- VIN / Chassis No
- Engine No
- Road tax sticker
- A clear zoomed in or close-up image shall be needed for a tiny damage or small item damage to facilitate our assessment.
Please refer to the FAQ below for more info and kindly contact our Claims Centre at 1 800 88 3833 (Mon-Fri | 8.45am – 3.00pm) should you have any inquiries on the above.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1) What is MCO Express Claims?
It is an immediate settlement for Own Damage Claims that offers a quicker, more efficient and convenient way for you to make a motor repair claim.
2) Who can make an MCO Express Claims?
It is only valid for private car comprehensive motor insurance policyholders for claims amounting to RM10,000.
3) Can a claim be submitted after business hours, over a weekend or Public Holiday?
Yes, a claim can be submitted but will only be attended to the next business day within the following 2 working hours.
4) Do I need to lodge a police report?
Yes, a police report must be lodged within 24 hours after the accident.
5) What are the documents required to make the claim
You will need to send a copy of your driving licence, police report and photos of your vehicle following the accident.
6) What are the required photos?
- 4 Clear General Views (45-degree angle view – front, back, both sides of the vehicle)
- Odometer reading
- VIN/Chassis No
- Engine No.
- Road tax sticker
7) Is there any claims limit under MCO Express Claims?
Yes, there is. The claims limit is based on the repair estimate, which can go up to:
- RM10,000 for auto365 Comprehensive Premier policy
- RM10,000 for auto365 Comprehensive Plus policy
- RM5,000 for Comprehensive policy
8) How do I determine if the estimated repair cost is below RM10,000?
As long as the vehicle can still be driven and the damages are minimal, you may submit for a claim. In the event the cost of repair exceeds the estimates stated in FAQ 7, it is recommended that you send the vehicle over to our nearest Panel repairer.
9) Will the payment by the Company be made directly to me?
Yes, the payment will be made directly to you as the insured via e-payment but you will need to complete the IBGT form.
10) Will submitting an express claim affect my vehicle’s No Claims Discount (NCD)?
Your vehicle’s NCD will NOT be forfeited when it is deemed that an accident is not your fault. This will be evident from and supported by the police investigation report.
11) Can I notify the claim first and perform the express claim after MCO?
Yes, you can.
12) Do I still need to bring the car to your office to make an express claim?
Yes. You may bring your car to our HQ or any of our branches during our operational/working hours so long as the vehicle can still be driven. Note: It is NOT advisable to travel during the MCO period.
13) Whom do I contact should a problem arise while submitting the claim myself?
You may contact our helpdesk line at 1 800 88 3833