Claims & Help Center
Kurnia Express Claims
What is Kurnia Express Claims?
Immediate settlement for Own Damage Claims, that offer faster, easier, more efficient and convenience way to make a motor repair claim
Who can make a Kurnia Express Claims?
Only valid for private car comprehensive motor insurance policyholder
Only one Kurnia express claim can be made in 365 days (date calculated based on last Kurnia Express claim)
What Are The Supporting Documents?
- Claims Form
- Police report (original copy)
- Police report slip (temporary acceptable to initiate claim but original police report still required)
- Updated Vehicle Registration Card
- Insured and Driver's Identity Card (copy)
- Insured & Driver's Driving License (copy)
- Insurance policy / certificate (copy)
- Business registration (copy) – Company Registered Vehicle Only
1. What is the benefit of Kurnia Express?
- Proceed to make the police report
- Bring the vehicle to our branch for inspection
- Submit the claim at our office with required documents (Insured and Driver need to present)
- If police report is not available at time, you may submit the “police report slip” instead of waiting for the police report. The police report must be submitted at any time before the payment.
Claim processed immediately upon receipt of full documentation. Vehicle must be driven to any of our branch offices within 48 hrs for Claims up to Rm7,500* for comprehensive and up to RM10K for auto365 policy.
2. What are the conditions for Kurnia Express?
You are required to:
- Lodge police report within 24 hours
- 48 hours to notify us
- The car can be driven and not towed to us
- Estimated cost of repair up to Rm7,500* for comprehensive and up to RM10K for auto365 policy.
- Ensure completion of claim documents
- duly signed Claim Form
- documents for submission must be clear and easy to read
Please take note that no Kurnia Express claims are allowed within 1 calendar year from the last Kurnia Express claim filed. If you need further clarification or information, you may call us at 1 800 88 3833.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
3. What should I do if my Kurnia Express claim is rejected?
You can send your vehicle to our authorized panel workshop for normal own damage repair.