Experience the power of choice with Kurnia Star Personal Accident Insurance, where YOU decide the benefits you want to have with your personal accident insurance coverage. Stay protected with 24-hour worldwide protection designed according to your needs, requirements and budget, all while enjoying special bonuses.
Are You Eligible?
Kurnia Star Personal Accident Insurance is available to Malaysians and Permanent Residents of Malaysia aged 30 days to 65 years old. Children below 18 years of age may be insured up to RM50,000 each.
With Kurnia Star Personal Accident Insurance, you can select the amount of coverage you want for Accidental Death, Permanent Disablement, Temporary Total Disablement, Temporary Partial Disablement and Medical Expenses. Premiums are charged according to your selections and also your occupation class. Please note that premiums are inclusive of 6% GST.
- Class 1: Individuals engaged in professional, administrative, managerial, clerical and non-manual occupations
- Class 2: Individuals engaged in supervisory work but not involved in manual labour
- Class 3: Individuals engaged in manual work involving tools or machinery
Kurnia Star Personal Accident Insurance offers extended coverage to these additional lifestyle, occupational and situational occurences:
- Strike, Riot & Civil Commotion
- Food Poisoning
- Amateur Sports, Winter Sports, Motorcycling, Hunting, Scuba Diving
- Unprovoked Murder & Assault
- Insect, Snakes, Vermin & Animal Bites
- Natural Disasters
- Exposure to Natural Elements
- Suffocation through Smoke, Fumes or Poisonous Gas
- Terrorism Cover (excluding Nuclear, Chemical or Biological weapons of mass destruction)
You’re Ready to Be Covered!
Pick any of the options below to proceed.
Buy from Our Branches
Buy from an Agent
Make a Product Enquiry
- Accidental Death / Permanent Disablement - Per RM10,000 Coverage for RM5.83 (Class 1), RM7.95 (Class 2) and RM12.19 (Class 3).
- Temporary Total Disablement - RM100 Weekly Benefit for RM18.02 (Class 1), RM28.62 (Class 2) and RM36.04 (Class 3).
- Temporary Partial Disablement - RM50 Weekly Benefit for RM18.02 (Class 1), RM28.62 (Class 2) and RM36.04 (Class 3).
- Medical Expenses - Per RM1,000 Benefit up to a Maximum of RM5,000 for RM8.48 (Class 1), RM9.54 (Class 2) and RM10.60 (Class 3).
- Regardless of the amount of coverage you select, you enjoy an additional Bereavement Allowance of RM2,000 and a Personal Liability of RM75,000 for any one accident and one period of insurance.