Say hello to Kurnia Travel Supreme, the comprehensive travel insurance that provides 24-hour Travel Assistance and wide-ranging coverage to protect individuals, families and groups for complete peace of mind while travelling.
Are You Eligible?
Kurnia Travel Supreme Insurance is available to all Malaysians, Malaysian Permanent Residents and Work Permit Holders, including spouses and children residing in Malaysia. The age of the Insured Person is up to 80 years old. Coverage may also be obtained for children aged from 30 days to 18 years old or up to 23 years old if studying full-time in an institution of higher learning.
While you can enjoy all the benefits of Kurnia Travel Supreme as an individual, you also have the flexibility of extending this comprehensive travel insurance coverage to your family! The Family Plan provides cover for yourself, your legal spouse and any number of your or your legal spouse’s children aged from 30 days to 18 years, or up to 23 years if studying full-time in an institution of higher learning, with EACH of you enjoying the benefits individually.
Kurnia Travel Supreme premiums are based on area of coverage, duration and plan purchased. Single trip plans and annual policies are available, depending on frequency of travel. Please note that all premiums stated are inclusive of 6% GST.
Areas of coverage are defined as follows:
Limited to the following countries:
Malaysia (West to East Malaysia and vice-versa), Australia, Brunei , Cambodia, China (excluding Mongolia & Tibet), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos , Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Worldwide excluding USA/Canada
Worldwide including USA/Canada
PER TRIP PLANS
Premiums for Travel from East Malaysia to West Malaysia & Vice-Versa
- Up to 5 Days: From RM16.96 per Individual, from RM40.28 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM26.50 per Individual, from RM63.60 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM38.16 per Individual, from RM91.16 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM44.52 per Individual, from RM106.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM14.84 per Individual, from RM34.98 per Family
Premiums for Travel from Malaysia to Other Countries (Area 1)
- Up to 5 Days: From RM16.00 per Individual, from RM38.00 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM25.00 per Individual, from RM60.00 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM36.00 per Individual, from RM86.00 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM42.00 per Individual, from RM100.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM14.00 per Individual, from RM33.00 per Family
Premiums for Travel from Malaysia to Other Countries (Area 2)
- Up to 5 Days: From RM24.00 per Individual, from RM58.00 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM34.00 per Individual, from RM81.00 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM53.00 per Individual, from RM127.00 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM67.00 per Individual, from RM161.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM20.00 per Individual, from RM48.00 per Family
Premiums for Travel from Malaysia to Other Countries (Area 3)
- Up to 5 Days: From RM29.00 per Individual, from RM70.00 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM47.00 per Individual, from RM113.00 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM71.00 per Individual, from RM170.00 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM100.00 per Individual, from RM240.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM28.00 per Individual, from RM67.00 per Family
The maximum period of cover is 180 consecutive days per trip.
Family Plan shall cover you, your legal spouse and any number of your accompanied child(ren).
Covers unlimited trips of up to 100 consecutive days per trip; not applicable for Family Plan
- Area 1: From RM118.72 per Individual
- Area 2: From RM178.08 per Individual
- Area 3: From RM215.18 per Individual
Students studying overseas and overseas work secondment are eligible for one way trip only.
You’re Ready to Be Covered!
Pick any of the options below to proceed.
Buy from Our Branches
Buy from an Agent
Make a Product Enquiry
- Accidental Death - Lump sum payment of up to RM300,000 per Adult or up to RM75,000 per Child
- Permanent Total Disablement - Lump sum payment of up to RM300,000 per Adult or Child
- Loss of One or More Limbs or One or Both Eyes - Lump sum payment of up to RM300,000 per Adult or Child
- For Families - Up to RM900,000 combined coverage per Family
- Medical Expenses - Covers medical and hospital expenses including cost of emergency dental surgery incurred overseas as a result of accidental injuries or illness; up to RM300,000 for each individual aged up to 70 years or up to RM150,000 for each individual aged above 70 years; total coverage of up to RM900,000 per Family
- Compassionate Visitation (Hospitalisation) - Reimbursement for accommodation and travelling expenses of relative or friend required on medical advice to travel to or remain behind with Insured Person while abroad; includes East to West Malaysia and vice-versa; up to RM7,500
- Compassionate Visitation (Death) - Reimbursement for accommodation and travelling expenses of relative or friend assisting burial or cremation of Insured Person; includes East to West Malaysia and vice-versa; up to RM7,500
- Follow Up Medical Treatment - Reimbursement for follow up treatment within 90 days after returning to Malaysia; up to RM30,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM90,000 per Family
- Alternative Medicine - Reimbursement for medical treatment expenses by traditional medical practitioner, including osteopath, physiotherapist and chiropractor; up to RM1,000
- Child Care Benefit - Reimbursement for accommodation and travelling expenses of immediate family member, relative or friend of Insured Person to care for his/her child(ren) while hospitalised abroad; RM500 day up to a maximum of RM10,000 per event
- Hospital Allowance - RM350 per complete day of hospitalisation abroad; up to a maximum of 30 days
- Baggage & Personal Effects - Reimbursement for loss or damage to baggage and personal belongings of up to RM500 per article, pair or set; up to a maximum of RM5,000 per Adult or Child, and up to RM15,000 per Family
- Loss of Money & Travel Documents - Covers loss of money and/or cost of obtaining replacements for travel documents due to theft; up to RM5,000 per Adult or Child, and up to RM15,000 per Family
- Delayed Baggage - Covers delays in arrival of checked luggage at overseas destination; RM250 per complete six (6) hours up to RM1,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM3,000 per Family
- Travel Delay - Covers delays in arrival based on scheduled departure time of transportation; RM250 per complete six (6) hours up to RM3,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM9,000 per Family
- Personal Liability - Covers Insured Person’s legal liability to 3rd parties for bodily injury and/or loss of or damage to property; up to RM1,000,000 per Adult or Child, and up to RM3,000,000 per Family
- Loss of Deposit or Cancellation - Reimbursement for travel expenses paid in advanced that are not recoverable should a trip be cancelled due to covered events; up to RM20,000 per Adult or Child, and up to RM60,000 per Family
- Curtailment - Reimbursement for unused and non-refundable portion of pre-paid travelling costs should trip be curtailed due to covered events; up to RM20,000 per Adult or Child, and up to RM60,000 per Family
- Hijacking - Pays RM1,250 for every complete and consecutive 24 hours of hijack, up to RM5,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM15,000 per Family
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation - Up to RM1,000,000; covers emergency transportation and medical assistance to the nearest hospital for critical medical conditions due to accident or illness while abroad, and also repatriation expenses for continued treatment back in Malaysia if deemed necessary
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains - Up to RM10,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM30,000 per Family; for expenses incurred for burial or cremation for death abroad, or expenses for transporting mortal remains back to Malaysia
- Overbooked Flight - Covers delays due to overbooked air carrier with no alternative flight available to the Insured Person; RM200 per complete 6 consecutive hours up to RM3,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM9,000 per Family
- Missed Departure - For additional accommodation and travel costs incurred while returning to Malaysia, due to mechanical breakdown of common carrier; up to RM1,000 per Adult or Child, and up to RM3,000 per Family
- Rerouting of Travel - Pays up to RM200 per Adult or Child and up to RM600 per Family for delays of complete 6 consecutive hours due to strike or industrial action, adverse weather conditions or mechanical breakdown
- Child Education Fund - Up to RM10,000 paid in the event the Insured Person suffers Accidental Death abroad and has surviving child(ren)
- Credit Card Indemnity - Reimbursement of outstanding credit card expenses incurred while travelling abroad should Accidental Death occur; up to RM1,000 per Adult or Child, and up to RM3,000 per Family
- Home Contents - Up to RM1,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM3,000 per Family for loss or damage to home in the event of fire or theft when away on travel
- Loss of Use of Hotel Facilities - Reimbursement for additional expenses for alternative accommodation during travel as a result of fire, flood, riot, strike or industrial action at booked hotel; up to RM500 per Adult or Child
- Rental Vehicle Excess Cover - Reimbursement for any excess or deductible for which the Insured Person is liable under car rental contract in the event of accident while abroad; up to RM1,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM3,000 per Family
- Additional Costs For Rental Car Return - Reimbursement for additional cost of rental vehicle if the Insured Person is unable to return the vehicle due to injury or illness which requires hospitalisation while abroad; up to RM1,000 per Adult or Child and up to RM3,000 per Family
- Emergency Mobile Phone Charges - Reimbursement of International mobile phone charges while the Insured Person is hospitalised abroad; up to RM100 per Adult or Child and up to RM300 per Family