Foreign domestic workers help make life easier for Malaysians, and deserve, not just our recognition, but our protection as well. That’s why we created Kurnia Maid Insurance, a comprehensive domestic maid insurance that provides coverage for personal accident, repatriation, hospital expenses and more to ensure your domestic helper’s quality of life.
Are You Eligible?
Employers with legal foreign maids from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, The Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam may apply for Kurnia Maids Insurance.
Premiums That Help, Not Hinder
Kurnia Maids Insurance is available for a basic premium of just RM106 per annum, inclusive of 6% GST but excluding stamp duty.
You’re Ready to Be Covered!
Pick any of the options below to proceed.
Buy from Our Branches
Buy from an Agent
Make a Product Enquiry
- Accidental Death / Permanent Disablement - Lump sum payment of up to RM10,000
- Temporary Total Disablement - RM100 weekly up to a maximum of 10 weeks
- Medical Expenses - Up to RM500; must be in excess of RM50 per incident
- Hospital & Surgical Expenses - Up to RM2,000
- Repatriation Expenses - Up to RM3,500
- Fidelity Guarantee - Protects you (the Employer) for the loss of money or property sustained as a direct result of fraud, theft or dishonesty on the part of your foreign domestic helper; up to RM1,000; must be in excess of RM50 per incident
- Fidelity Guarantee - Protects you (the Employer) against personal liability as a result of injury or damage caused by your foreign domestic helper during the course of employment; Up to RM10,000; must be in excess of RM50 per incident