Vouchers for You Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. Vouchers for You (“Campaign”) is organised by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”).
2. The Campaign shall commence from 7 July 2021 to 6 August 2021, both dates inclusive unless notified otherwise (“Campaign Period”). AmGeneral reserves the right to terminate the Campaign at any time.
3. Disbursement period shall run from 15 July 2021 to 15 October 2021, both dates inclusive after which the Campaign will be terminated.
4. You will be eligible to participate in this Campaign provided the criteria below are fulfilled:
a. Purchase an auto365 Comprehensive Premier and/or auto365 Comprehensive Plus (“Insurance”) product, subject to a minimum gross premium of RM700.
b. The purchase must be made during the Campaign Period.
c. The application and payment of the insurance premium must be accepted by AmGeneral during the Campaign Period.
5. The Campaign is open to all customers who purchase the Insurance product from AmGeneral or through any of AmGeneral’s authorised intermediaries.
6. This Campaign applies only to policies (new applications and/or renewals) issued by AmGeneral and the Insurance premium of which is fully paid during the Campaign Period. Any policy issuance after the Campaign Period has ended is not eligible for the Campaign.
7. Each customer eligible for the vouchers will receive a set of vouchers up to the limit per policy as below:
|Insurance Product||Total Gross Premium||Touch 'n Go eWallet credit|
|auto365 Comprehensive Plus||RM 700 – RM999.99||RM 30|
|RM 1,000 and above||RM 50|
|auto365 Comprehensive Premier||RM 700 – RM999.99||RM 30|
|RM 1,000 – RM1,999.99||RM 50|
|RM 2,000 – RM2,999.99||RM 100|
|RM 3,000 and above||RM 250|
8. The vouchers will be delivered to eligible customers in the form of SMS or to their email address registered with AmGeneral during the purchase of insurance products. You will receive the vouchers within two (2) months of full document submission, subject to verification of customer information received.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that You have provided accurate information of your mobile phone number and/or email address to receive the voucher. Should You decide to provide a third party’s phone number and/or email address, AmGeneral will not be liable for the receipt of voucher via the third party.
10. The Touch 'n Go eWallet credit is to be utilised approximately within one (1) year of receiving the voucher. AmGeneral is not responsible for the activation of the vouchers once it has been disbursed to the eligible customers.
11. AmGeneral will not resend vouchers to different phone numbers provided by the customers if they did not receive or have deleted/lost the vouchers sent based on the contact details provided by the customer (as per point 8).
12. Touch 'n Go owns the right to the terms and conditions of the voucher usage. Any warranty or claims on the voucher should be directed to Touch 'n Go.
13. AmGeneral is not in any way endorsing, sanctioning, approving or supporting the brand(s) or merchandise of the vouchers. Any query and/or dispute on the usage of the voucher must be directed to and resolved directly with Touch 'n Go.
Other General Conditions
14. AmGeneral reserves the rights to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value as per the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign.
15. The Campaign will cease on 6 August 2021, and all vouchers will be disbursed by 15 October 2021, after which this Campaign will be terminated. No further disbursements shall be made or claims against this Campaign be entertained after 15 October 2021.
16. AmGeneral reserves the right (at its own discretion) to disqualify any participant and/or withhold or confiscate in full or part the vouchers if:
a) The participant is found to be or reasonably suspected of participating in any form of fraudulent practices (including but not limited to false identities, doctoring images, wilful spamming or manipulation of any AmGeneral’s processes, or website); and/or
b) The redemption request is found to have been made via other channels, made outside of the Redemption Period, or is fraudulent, against the spirit of the Campaign, or non-compliant with the Campaign terms and conditions; and/or
c) The policy is found to be cancelled prior to the Campaign disbursement date.
17. Where we suspect a participant is participating in any form of unlawful and/or fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to report such activity or suspicion to the police or relevant authorities.
18. AmGeneral reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Campaign without any prior notice. AmGeneral may withdraw or discontinue the Campaign at any time without giving prior notice and without incurring any liability.
19. AmGeneral reserves the right to change the Campaign Period and/or Disbursement Period if the launch of the Campaign is delayed and shall have no liability for the same.
20. Any cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension by AmGeneral of this Campaign will not entitle participants to any compensation against AmGeneral for any and all loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred by the participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension.
21. AmGeneral’s determination of all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive and in the event of any inconsistency between these Campaign Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
22. AmGeneral would like to alert the Participants to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls and messages requesting for your personal information during and/or after the Campaign. AmGeneral would also like to advise our valued Participants to call our Customer Centre for verification regarding the Campaign.
23. By participating in this Campaign, You hereby give consent for your personal data and/or information to be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). Please refer to our full Privacy Notice on www.kurnia.com or www.amassurance.com.my for further information.
24. Eligible customers who do not receive their vouchers within the stipulated timeline are advised to contact our Customer Centre @ 1 800 88 6333 for AmAssurance or 1 800 88 3833 for Kurnia.
25. These Campaign terms and conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.