Make Malaysia Safe Merdeka Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. Make Malaysia Safe Merdeka Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”).
2. The Campaign shall commence from 27 August 2021 to 30 September 2021, both dates inclusive unless notified otherwise (“Campaign Period”). AmGeneral reserves the right to end the Campaign any time earlier at its own discretion.
3. This Campaign applies to all Malaysian Citizens / Permanent Residents in Malaysia. AmGeneral employees, Agents, Affiliated partners and their family members are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
4. In order to enroll in / join the Campaign, participants are required to fulfil the following requirements:
Step 1 : Participants are required to like Ambank/Kurnia Facebook Page
Step 2 : Participants are required to submit their contest submission on a photo of vaccination status and by completing the following slogan “I chose to be vaccinated because….”
5. A total of 250 participants with the most creative photo submission and slogan shall be selected at the end of the Campaign Period and the announcement date shall be on 22 October 2021.
Grand Prizes: Wireless Nano Disinfectant Spray Gun X 50 participants
Consolation Prizes: Make Malaysia Safe T-shirt X 200 participants
7. AmGeneral reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Campaign without any prior notice. AmGeneral may withdraw or discontinue the Campaign at any time without giving prior notice and without incurring any liability.
8. AmGeneral’s determination of all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive. In the event of any inconsistency between these Campaign Terms and Conditions and/or any marketing or promotional materials related to this Campaign, these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
9. By participating in this Campaign, you hereby give consent for your personal data and/or information to be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) 2010. Please refer to our full Privacy Notice on www.kurnia.com or www.amassurance.com.my for further information.