House Call Motor Assistance
Terms and Conditions
- The House Call Motor Assistance Initiative (“Initiative”) shall commence from 8th June 2021 until 30 September 2021 (“Campaign Period”), and this is inclusive of both dates unless notified otherwise. AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“Company”) reserves the right to withdraw the Campaign at any time prior to the FMCO period.
- This Initiative applies to all Malaysians / Permanent Residents with vehicle registered in the states under FMCO following the Government’s official announcement on 1st June 2021.
- This Initiative provides complimentary home assistance for stationary vehicle due to reasons listed below:
- Flat tyre that requires changing or inflating.
- Depleted battery that requires jump starts.
- Purchase and/or replacement of new tyre.
- Purchase and/or replacement of new battery.
- Towing assistance for purpose of disposing off or towing your vehicle from one repairer to another.
- Any summons, compounds or fines from any authorities and any unpaid parking fees that may be incurred.
- The complimentary services exclude Commercial vehicle, vehicle used for carriage of passengers for hire or reward, and Motorcycle.
- You or your authorised driver must download One Touch App and contact our Auto Assist through the SOS button or call 1 800 88 3833 to arrange for assistance.
- Provided that the location of the stationary vehicle is up to a maximum of 50 kilometres per round trip from our service provider, not including toll charges incurred for the necessary and reasonable costs to remove your vehicle.
- For Non-Policy holders, the complimentary service is limited to one person/vehicle only over the Campaign Period.
- For Non-Policy holders, the Company reserves the right to refuse the service; the Company would not be liable for any indirect consequence resulting from the service provided.
- The Company has discretion to amend the terms and conditions as and where necessary and applicable.
- The Company’s liability is limited to the above stated services only.
- By participating in this Campaign, you hereby give consent for your personal data and/or information to be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) 2010. You shall refer to our full Privacy Notice on www.kurnia.com for further information.
- All matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any inconsistency between this Initiative’s Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this Initiative, these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall prevail.