Hari Raya “Lek Je Raya Bersama” Engagement Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. “Lek Je Raya Bersama” Hari Raya Engagement (“Campaign”) is organised by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”).
2. This Campaign shall commence from 18 April 2023 until 8 May 2023, both dates inclusive unless notified otherwise (“Campaign Period”). AmGeneral reserves the right to end this Campaign any time earlier at its own discretion.
3. This Campaign applies to all Malaysian citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia with minimum age of eighteen (18) years old. To take part in this Campaign, participants are required to fulfil the following requirements:
Steps to follow:
Step 1: Follow Kurnia Facebook Page, Like and share the contest post
Step 2: Participants are required to submit their contest submission on the weekly contest post under the comment box
- There will be a total of 3 weekly contests in this Campaign. Each weekly challenge topic will be mentioned in the Campaign post on Kurnia Facebook Page
- Contest Week 1: 18 April 2023 – 24 April 2023
- Contest Week 2: 25 April 2023 – 1 May 2023
- Contest Week 3: 2 May 2023 – 8 May 2023
Step 3: Tag 2 friends together with the contest submission and include #LekJeRayaBersama
4. The 30 winners will be chosen from a pool of total eligible entries from Kurnia Insurans Facebook page. All entries are sorted randomly, and the total number of entries are divided by 30 (total prizes), rounded down to the nearest whole number to get the shortlisted entries (for examples 300 entries divided by 30 equals to 10, resulting in every 10th entry to be shortlisted. (10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th…., 100th, 110th).
5. Each participant is only allowed to win once, regardless of the number of their entries. In an event the same participant is selected again, a new name will be drawn as replacement.
6. The first eligible thirty (30) participants who are shortlisted based on the total number of entries during each Campaign Weekly Selection shall be shortlisted as the winners and will be required to perform the following steps to win the prize:
- Verify their identity; and
- Answer a simple question related to this campaign correctly.
7. The selected winners will be announced and published on Kurnia Facebook page.
8. AmBank Group and AmGeneral employees are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
9. The selected winners will also be contacted by our Contact Centre’s Service Academy, Admin team or appointed contracted media agency on Facebook messenger. In the event AmGeneral is unable to contact the selected Winners after three (3) attempts (i.e. no reply on Facebook Messenger), AmGeneral reserves the right to select from the pool of total eligible entries following the same process. AmGeneral will not be held liable in the event the Shortlisted Winners are not reachable for whatever reasons.
10. 10 winners each will be selected from 3 weekly contest (30 winners).
11. RM100 Touch ‘n Go e-wallet credit will be delivered to the selected winners in the form of email to their respective email address. You will receive the voucher within 45 Days after the winners are announced.
12. The selected winner is responsible for ensuring that they have provided accurate information of their full name, mobile phone number and/or email address to receive the voucher. Should the confirmed winner decide to provide a third party’s phone number and/or email address, AmGeneral will not be liable for the receipt of voucher via the third party.
13. AmGeneral reserves the right, as deemed fit, to substitute the prizes with another product of similar value without prior notice.
14. All prizes are not transferable, nor exchangeable for cash or credit or kind whether in part or in full.
Other General Conditions
15. Unless otherwise notified, this Campaign will end at 11.59pm on 8 May 2023, and all prizes will be disbursed by 1 June 2023 (“Disbursement Period”), after which this Campaign will be terminated. No further disbursements of prizes shall be made or claims against this Campaign be entertained after 1 August 2023.
16. AmGeneral reserves the right (at its own discretion) to disqualify any participant and/or withhold or confiscate in full or part the prizes if the participant is found to be or reasonably suspected of participating in any form of fraudulent practices (including but not limited to false identities, doctoring images, wilful spamming or manipulation of any AmGeneral’s processes, or website).
17. Where we suspect a participant is participating in any form of unlawful and/or fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to report such activity or suspicion to the police or relevant authorities.
18. AmGeneral reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Campaign without any prior notice. AmGeneral may withdraw or discontinue this Campaign at any time without giving prior notice and without incurring any liability.
19. AmGeneral reserves the right to change the Campaign Period and/or Disbursement Period if the launch of this Campaign is delayed and shall have no liability for the same.
20. Any cancellation, termination, withdrawal, or suspension by AmGeneral of this Campaign will not entitle participants to any compensation against AmGeneral for any and all loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred by the participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension.
21. AmGeneral’s determination of all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive and in the event of any inconsistency between these Campaign Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
22. AmGeneral would like to alert the Participants to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls and messages requesting for your personal information during and/or after this Campaign. AmGeneral would also like to advise our valued Participants to call our Customer Centre for verification regarding this Campaign.
23. By participating in this Campaign, you hereby give consent for your personal data and/or information to be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). Please refer to our full Privacy Notice on www.kurnia.com or www.amassurance.com.my for further information.
24. Eligible winners who do not receive their prizes within the stipulated timeline are advised to contact our Customer Centre @ 1 800 88 6333 for AmAssurance or 1 800 88 3833 for Kurnia.
25. These Campaign terms and conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.