Get MAXed Rewards
Terms and Conditions
1. Get MAXed Rewards (“Campaign”) is organised by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”).
2. The Campaign shall commence from 11 November 2022 to 12 December 2022, both dates inclusive unless notified otherwise (“Campaign Period”). AmGeneral reserves the right to terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
3. The period for disbursement of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin shall run from 1 December 2022 to 15 February 2023 (both dates inclusive) thereafter which, the Campaign will be terminated.
4. The Campaign is open to all customers who purchase the Insurance from AmGeneral or through any of AmGeneral’s authorised intermediaries including AmBank branches or authorised dealerships (hereinafter, also referred to as ‘The Participant’ or ‘Participants’).
5. The Participants will be eligible to participate in this Campaign provided the criteria below is fulfilled:
a. Purchase any of the following products (“Insurance”), subject to a minimum gross premium of RM1,000:
- auto365 Comprehensive Plus
- auto365 Comprehensive Premier
- Perodua Total Protect Plus
- Proton Insurance Program
- Mercedes-Benz Protection - Star Protect
- Mercedes-Benz Protection – Star Protect Plus
- Toyota Insurance Package
6. This Campaign applies only to policies issued by AmGeneral and the Insurance premium of which is fully paid for the said policies during the Campaign Period. Any policy issuance after the Campaign Period has ended is not eligible for the Campaign.
7. The Participants will receive a set of Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin based on the total Gross Premium of the eligible Insurance per item 4a as follows:
|Insurance||Total Gross Premium||Amount of Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin|
1. auto365 Comprehensive Plus
2. auto365 Comprehensive Premier
3. Franchise Products
|RM 1,000 – RM1,499.99||RM 30|
|RM 1,500 – RM2,999.99||RM 50|
|RM 3,000 and above||RM 100|
8. The Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin will be delivered to the Participants in the form of SMS or to the email address registered with AmGeneral during the purchase of Insurance. The Participants will receive the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin within two (2) months of full document submission, subject to verification of customer information received.
9. The Participants are responsible for ensuring accurate information of mobile phone number and/or email address are provided to receive the Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload Pin. Should the Participant decide to provide a third party’s phone number and/or email address, AmGeneral will not be liable for the receipt of Touch n’ Go Reload Pin via the third party.
10. The Participants are responsible for redeeming the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin directly through the Touch 'n Go eWallet app as stated in the email or SMS sent by AmGeneral within the validity of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin.
11. AmGeneral is not responsible for the activation of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin once they have been disbursed to the Participants. If theTouch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin remains unused or unredeemed after the said validity period, the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin will lapse and will not be replaced.
12. The Participants are responsible for ensuring that the relevant version of the Touch 'n Go eWallet have been installed in order to activate the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin.
13. AmGeneral is not obligated to resend the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin to mobile phone numbers which do not match the contact details provided by the Participant if the said Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin has not been received or has been deleted and/or lost. (as per point 9).
14. Touch 'n Go owns the right to the terms and conditions of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin usage. Any warranty or claims on the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin should be directed to Touch 'n Go.
15. AmGeneral is not an agent of Touch 'n Go, its subsidiary or affiliate and makes no representation/warranties/endorsement or in any way endorse, sanction, approve or support the brand(s) or merchandise of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin. AmGeneral is not liable for any injury/loss/damage suffered from use of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin Any query and/or dispute on the usage of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin must be directed to and resolved directly with Touch 'n Go.
16. AmGeneral reserves the right, as it deems fit, to substitute the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin with another product of similar value without prior notice.
17. The Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin is not transferable, nor exchangeable for cash or credit or kind whether in part or in full.
Other General Conditions
18. The Campaign will cease after 12 December 2022, and all Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin will be disbursed by 15 February 2023, thereafter which, this Campaign will be terminated. No further disbursements of the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin shall be made or claims against this Campaign be entertained after 15 February 2023.
19. AmGeneral reserves the right (at its own discretion) to disqualify any Participant and/or withhold or confiscate the Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin in full or part if:
- The Participant is found to be or reasonably suspected of participating in any form of fraudulent practices (including but not limited to false identities, doctoring images, willful spamming or manipulation of any AmGeneral’s processes, or website); and/or
- The redemption request is found to have been made via other channels, made outside of the Redemption Period, or is fraudulent, against the spirit of the Campaign, or non-compliant with the Campaign Terms and Conditions; and/or
- The policy is found to be cancelled prior to the Campaign’s Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin disbursement date.
20. Where AmGeneral suspects a Participant is involved in any form of unlawful and/or fraudulent activity, AmGeneral reserves the right to report such activity or suspicion to the police or relevant authorities.
21. AmGeneral reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign without any prior notice. AmGeneral may withdraw or discontinue the Campaign at any time without giving prior notice and without incurring any liability.
22. AmGeneral reserves the right to change the Campaign Period and/or Disbursement Period if the launch of the Campaign is delayed and shall have no liability for the same.
23. Any cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension by AmGeneral of this Campaign will not entitle Participants to any compensation from AmGeneral for any and all loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred by the participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension.
24. AmGeneral’s determination of all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive and in the event of any inconsistency between these Campaign Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
25. AmGeneral would like to alert the Participants to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls and messages requesting for personal information during and/or after the Campaign. AmGeneral would also like to advise our valued Participants to call our Customer Centre for verification regarding the Campaign.
26. By participating in this Campaign, the Participant hereby give consent for personal data and/or information to be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). Please refer to AmGeneral full Privacy Notice on www.kurnia.com or www.amassurance.com.my for further information.
27. Participants who do not receive their Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload Pin within the stipulated timeline, are advised to contact the following Customer Centres : 1 800 88 3833 for Kurnia or 1 800 88 6333 for AmAssurance.
28. These Campaign Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.