Drop-Off Completed Vehicle
Terms and Conditions
- The Drop-Off Completed Vehicle Initiative (“The Initiative”) shall commence from 1 July 2021 until the end of Full Movement Control Order Period (“FMCO”) or 31 August 2021 (“Campaign Period”), whichever will first occur, and this is inclusive of both dates unless notified otherwise. AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”) reserves the right to withdraw at any time prior to the Campaign Period’s end.
- The Initiative is offered to all repairers including Panel and franchise workshops.
- The Initiative is applicable to Private vehicle type with Own Damage – claims only.
- AmGeneral will offer RM80 per vehicle for any drop-off service via Carrier rendered to Insured.
- It is not applicable for vehicles that have already been completely repaired and/or released prior to FMCO period.
- This service is applicable upon request by AmGeneral’s Insured with the consent letter duly signed.
- Towing Invoice / Final Bill indicating the service rendered together with photos of before and after tow must be submitted with consent letter duly signed by the Insured via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (payment team).
- Repairer is responsible for, and are required to take reasonable care of, AmGeneral’s Customer’s vehicle whilst it is in the repairer’s care or possession, or the care or possession of their tow truck operator.
- Tow truck operator is advised not to have close contact with the car owner in person.
- AmGeneral has discretion to amend the terms and conditions as and where necessary and applicable.
- AmGeneral’s liability is limited to the above stated services.
- In the event of any inconsistency between The Initiative Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to The Initiative, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.