COVID-19 Bereavement Benefit for all AmGeneral Policyholders
RM5,000 Covid-19 Bereavement Benefit for all AmGeneral Policyholders (“Campaign”) Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign shall commence from 5 July 2021 until 31 December 2021 (“Campaign Period”), unless notified otherwise. AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“The Company”) reserves the right to withdraw the Campaign at any time during the Campaign Period.
- This Campaign applies to all Malaysian citizens only.
- AmGeneral will provide complimentary Covid-19 Bereavement Benefit comprising one-time payment of RM5,000 to all AmGeneral policyholders (named insured). In the event of an untimely demise due to Covid-19, the lump sum payment will be paid to the insured’s next-of-kin as long as:
- Policy is active at time of demise and within 31 December 2021.
- This Complimentary Covid-19 Bereavement Benefit is applicable for individual insurance policies only, those that are named insured or other named persons in the policy.
- Named or unnamed insured on any Group policies issued by AmGeneral is not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- The Bereavement Benefit payout is subject to availability of the AmGeneral Covid-19 CSR Fund.
- The Company has discretion to amend the terms and conditions as and where necessary and applicable.
- The Company reserves the right on all matters relating to this Campaign, whereby any amendments, alterations or decision made by The Company shall be final and conclusive.
- By participating in this Campaign, you hereby give consent for your personal data and/or information to be processed in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) 2010. You shall refer to our full Privacy Notice on www.kurnia.com for further information.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Campaign Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall prevail.