Celebrate with Ohsem Wins & Ohsem Raya Rewards Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. Celebrate with Ohsem Wins & Ohsem Raya Rewards (“Campaign”) is organised by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”).
2. The Campaign which consists of 2 parts ie. A. Celebrate with Ohsem Wins & B. Ohsem Raya Rewards shall commence from 15 March 2023 to 15 June 2023, both dates inclusive unless notified otherwise (“Campaign Period”).
3. AmGeneral reserves the right to terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
A. Celebrate with Ohsem Wins
4. The Campaign is open to all new and existing Customers who purchase any of the selected AmGeneral insurance products (“Products”) from AmGeneral or through any of AmGeneral authorised intermediaries.
5. The list of Products are:
|Motor Products||Fire Products|
6. Customer who purchased any Product with policies issued within the Campaign Period will automatically be eligible for entry into the Campaign (“Participant”), subject to a minimum premium of RM1,000 per policy.
7. Sign up for any other insurance products from AmGeneral, in addition to the selected “Products” during the Campaign Period, the eligible customer will earn an additional entry into the Campaign.
8. This Campaign applies to policies (new applications or renewals) accepted by AmGeneral. Only policies with its premium fully paid during the Campaign Period shall be eligible for entry into the Campaign. AmGeneral shall not accept any policies under this Campaign after the Campaign Period has ended.
9. AmBank Group and AmGeneral employees are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
Shortlisting and selection of Winners
10. The selection of Consolation Prizes winners will be based on the total policies received at the end of the following month (“Campaign Monthly Selection”) during the Campaign Period:
- Campaign Monthly Selection 1: 15 March 2023 – 14 April 2023;
- Campaign Monthly Selection 2: 15 April 2023 – 14 May 2023; and
- Campaign Monthly Selection 3: 15 May 2023 – 15 June 2023;
11. The Grand Prizes winners selection will take place after the Campaign Period.
12. Each policy entitles the Participant to one (1) entry in the Campaign. Once a policy or a Participant has won a prize, the policy or the Participant will no longer be eligible for being part of subsequent draws.
13. All entries are sorted randomly and the total number of entries are 60, rounded down to the nearest whole number to get the shortlisted entries (i.e. 6,000 entries divided by 60 equals to 100, resulting in every 100th entry to be shortlisted: 100th, 200th, 300th, …, 5,900th, 6,000th).
14. The first sixty (60) Participants who are shortlisted based on the total number of entries during each Campaign Monthly Selection shall be shortlisted as the winners for the Consolation Prizes (“Shortlisted Winners”) and will be required to perform the following steps to win the Consolation Prizes:
- Verify their identity; and
- Answer a simple question related to this Campaign correctly.
15. who are shortlisted based on the total number of entries during the Campaign Period shall be shortlisted as the winners for the Grand Prizes (“Shortlisted Winners”) and will be required to perform the following steps to win the Grand Prizes:
- Verify their identity; and
- Answer a simple question related to this Campaign correctly.
16. The Shortlisted Winners will be contacted by AmGeneral Contact Centre’s Service Academy and Admin team based on the contact information supplied during the policy submission process.
17. In the event AmGeneral is unable to contact the Shortlisted Winners after three (3) attempts (e.g. no reply, telephone number not in service, the answerer does not know the Shortlisted Winner) and/or failure of the Shortlisted Winner to answer the question correctly, AmGeneral reserves the right to replace Shortlisted Winner by shortlisting the next winner from the pool of total eligible Participants using the same process stated herein. AmGeneral shall not be held liable whatsoever in the event the Shortlisted Winner is not reachable for whatever reasons.
18. All Shortlisted Winners who have been verified and have answered the question correctly will be deemed as confirmed winners and will be entitled to receive the prize (each for Consolation Prizes or Grand Prizes respectively).
19. The confirmed winners will be announced and published on the Kurnia Insurans Facebook page.
20. The Prizes for this Campaign are:
|Grand Prize||BYD Atto 3 EV||1|
|2nd Prize||Package for 2 to Bali||5|
|3rd Prize||3D2N Stay at Hotel Majestic, KL||5|
|Campaign Monthly Selection||Shopping eVoucher worth RM200||60|
21. AmGeneral reserves the rights to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value should the prize be no longer manufactured or not currently in stock in the indicated specifications or become obsolete. All confirmed winners are not allowed to exchange the prizes for cash.
22. Prizes awarded to the confirmed winners cannot be exchanged for any other prizes given out during the Campaign Period or be transferred to another customer.
23. Choice of colour of the Grand Prize is subject to availability. Future maintenance of the Grand Prize must be borne by the winner. AmGeneral takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs and/or modifications made to the Grand Prize from the date and time of collection.
24. The 2nd Campaign Prize travel package is redeemable for air ticket and hotel accommodation, tour and travel to Bali, Indonesia which is to be booked through the assigned travel agency. Voucher is valid for one (1) year from date of issuance and the confirmed winner must travel within the validity period of the travel package. There will be no more extension to the validity. Any additional cost exceeding the voucher amount will be borne by the recipient, and unutilized amount of the voucher is non-refundable.
25. The conditions of the 3rd Campaign Prizes are subject to the respective Resort/Hotel terms and conditions. The hotel package does not include any domestic travel cost to the location.
26. All prizes will be delivered to the confirmed winners within two (2) months of the winners’ announcement date.
27. Venue and time of the prize giving will be announced from time to time.
28. All cost, fees and/or expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Prize Winners in relation to the Campaign and/or the claiming of the Prize, which shall include but not limited to the cost for transportations, accommodation, meals, personal costs and/or any other costs, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners.
29. Each confirmed winner shall provide accurate information of their mobile phone number and/or email address during the purchase of the Products in order to receive the Prize. AmGeneral shall not be liable for any loss, damage or claim suffered or incurred by the confirmed winners due to the receipt and/or redemption of Prize by any third party, if the confirmed winners decided to provide any third party’s phone number and/or email address.
30. The Consolation Prizes (“e-Vouchers”) will be delivered to the confirmed winners in the form of SMS or to their email address registered with AmGeneral during the purchase of insurance products.
31. AmGeneral shall not be responsible for the activation of the e-Vouchers once it has been disbursed to the confirmed winners.
32. The confirmed winners are responsible to redeem the e-Vouchers within the prescribed validity period of the e-Vouchers.
33. AmGeneral is not in any way endorsing, sanctioning, approving, or supporting the brand(s) or merchandise of the prizes. Any query and/or dispute on the usage of the prizes must be directed to and resolved directly with the respective vendors.
34. AmGeneral reserves the rights to postpone the predetermined date and venue of the prize giving ceremony to a later date, which shall be notified by AmGeneral to the confirmed winners in case of any unforeseen circumstance.
B. Ohsem Raya Rewards
1. The Campaign is open to all new and existing customers who purchase any of the Motor Insurance Products from AmGeneral or through any of AmGeneral’s authorised intermediaries including AmBank branches or authorised dealerships.
2. The list of Motor Insurance Products
- auto365 Comprehensive Plus
- auto365 Comprehensive Premier
- Perodua Total Protect Plus
- Proton Insurance Program
- Mercedes-Benz Protection - Star Protect
- Mercedes-Benz Protection - Star Protect Plus
- Toyota Insurance Package
3. This Campaign applies only to policies issued by AmGeneral and the Insurance premium of which is fully paid for the said policies during the Campaign Period. Any policy issuance after the Campaign Period has ended is not eligible for the Campaign.
4. The Customers will receive a set of Shell e-vouchers (“e-Voucher”), subject to the following criteria:
- For Brand New Registered Vehicle Age =0; or
- Minimum Sum Insured of RM200,000 and above
5. The supply and sale of e-Voucher is under the Shell Vouchers Program by Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd (“Shell”).
|Ohsem Raya Rewards|
|Motor Insurance Products||Criteria||Shell e-vouchers|
|For Brand New Registered Vehicle Age =0||RM50|
|Minimum Sum Insured of RM200,000 and above||RM200|
6. Customers will only be entitled to one (1) e-Voucher above, i.e. either RM200 or RM50. Example: If customer’s vehicle Sum Insured is RM200,000 and it is a new vehicle, customer will be entitled for only the RM200 e-Voucher. Maximum entitlement voucher for Ohsem Raya Reward is RM200.
7. The period for disbursement of e-Vouchers shall run from 15 April 2023 to 15 August 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“Disbursement Period”) thereafter which, the Campaign will be terminated.
8. The e-Vouchers will be delivered to the Participants in the form of SMS or to the email address registered with AmGeneral during the purchase of the Products. The Participants will receive the e-Vouchers within the Disbursement Period subject to AmGeneral’s verification of the Participant information and of full documents related to the purchase of the Products.
9. The Participants are responsible for ensuring accurate information of mobile phone number and/or email address are provided to receive the e-Vouchers. Should the Participant decide to provide a third party’s phone number and/or email address, AmGeneral will not be liable for the receipt of e-Vouchers via the third party.
10. Each Participant shall provide accurate information of their mobile phone number and/or email address during the purchase of the Products in order to participate in the Campaign and receive the e-Voucher. AmGeneral shall not be liable for any loss, damage or claim suffered or incurred by the Participant due to the receipt and/or redemption of e-Voucher by any third party, should the Participant decided to provide any third party’s phone number and/or email address during purchase of the Products.
11. The Participants are responsible to redeem the e-Vouchers within the prescribed validity period of the e-Vouchers.
12. The Participants are required to present the e-Voucher to the cashier of any Shell Retail station for validation before any purchase of product is made. If the e-Vouchers remains unused or unredeemed after the prescibed validity period, the e-Vouchers will be considered void and cannot be replaced.
13. AmGeneral is not obligated to resend the e-Vouchers to mobile phone numbers which do not match the contact details provided by the Participant if the said e-Vouchers has not been received or has been deleted and/or lost.
14. Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd (“Shell”) owns the right to the terms and conditions of the e-Vouchers usage. Any warranty or claims on the e-Vouchers should be directed to Shell.
15. AmGeneral is not an agent of Shell, its subsidiary or affiliate and makes no representation/warranties/endorsement or in any way endorse, sanction, approve or support the brand(s) or merchandise of the e-Vouchers. AmGeneral is not liable for any injury/loss/damage suffered from use of the e-Vouchers Any query and/or dispute on the usage of the e-Vouchers must be directed to and resolved directly with Shell.
16. AmGeneral reserves the right, as it deems fit, to substitute the e-vouchers with another product of similar value without prior notice.
General Terms and Conditions of the Campaign
1. Participants shall read these Terms and Conditions before participating.
2. By participating in this campaign, all Participants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by AmGeneral including the decisions of in all matters related thereto (“Terms and Conditions”).
3. The e-Vouchers is not transferable, nor exchangeable for cash or credit or kind whether in part or in full.
4. AmGeneral reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Campaign at any time without giving prior notice and without incurring any liability.
5. Any cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension by AmGeneral of this Campaign will not entitle Participants to any compensation from AmGeneral for any and all loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred by the participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension.
6. AmGeneral reserves the right (at its own discretion) to disqualify any Participant and/or withhold or confiscate the prizes if the policy is found to be cancelled prior to the Campaign prize giving date. AmGeneral reserves the right to shortlist another Shortlisted Winner from the pool of total eligible Participants following the same process.
7. AmGeneral’s determination of all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
8. Where AmGeneral suspects a participant is participating in any form of unlawful and/or fraudulent activity, AmGeneral reserve the right to report such activity or suspicion to the police or relevant authorities.
9. AmGeneral would like to alert the Customer to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls and messages requesting for their personal information during and/or after the Campaign. AmGeneral would also like to advise our valued Customers to call our Customer Centre for verification regarding the Campaign.
10. By participating in this Campaign, the Customer hereby gives consent for their personal data and/or information to be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) 2010. Please refer to our full Privacy Notice on www.kurnia.com or www.amassurance.com.my for further information.
11. For any queries regarding this Campaign, kindly contact our Customer Centre at 1 800 88 3833 for Kurnia or 1 800 88 6333 for AmAssurance.
12. These Campaign Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.